AML

AML
Photo by Layna Hendrich of PhotographyLayn

Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Lord Led Me

"I being in the way, the Lord led me..." Genesis 24:27

Why is it, at least in my own life, that I am so surprised when God answers my prayers? When He follows through on His promises just as He said He would?

When I started this journey last year, I had no idea what was in store for me. I never could have imagined that God would use something as far out of my comfort zone as a pageant to start me down the path He had for me. But here I sit, with some very exciting news, that could only have been orchestrated by His hand.

I just returned from a Mommy-only shopping trip to Billings for some pre-hunting goodies. It just so happened that today was "Ladies' Day Out" at our Cabella's store, and the discounts were amazing. It was a great day to be a girl! They were even giving out free fudge and Ghirardelli squares. It was heavenly. I found some new camo that will keep me warm and protected next week on my antelope hunt, and I also scored a great price on a new toy that leads me to my first piece of exciting news...

I am starting my own YouTube channel. Wahoo! This has been, literally, years in the making. Thanks to my new GoPro camera and head strap, I will be uploading videos of hunting and other outdoor recreation, as well as every-day wheelchair life stuff. People are constantly asking me how I drive, shop, cook, etc., so I thought it would be easier to show you and anyone else that might benefit from it. So if you have suggestions for videos, please send them to me at ashlee.lundvall@gmail.com, and I will do my best to get up a video! They will all be shot in a "through my eyes" angle, so I hope they will be both educational and entertaining.

Moving on to my next piece of exciting news... Crowns 4 Christ! We are launching this new ministry, which includes many of the past/current Ms. Wheelchair USA winners. Our first event will be held on Saturday, October 25th at Cornerstone Church in Akron, Ohio. One evening- several inspirational speakers. If you would be interested in hosting The Unbroken Tour 2014 in your city, please contact Lowery Lockard/Ms. Wheelchair USA at 330-612-5242 or email at info@mswheelchairusa.org.



Russ and I leave for Buffalo on Thursday morning for the Wyoming Women's Antelope Hunt. I will post pictures as we go, and hopefully upload my first video when we get back. Prayers for safety and a successful harvest would be much appreciated. So thankful for all of the blessings in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment