- The first draft of the manuscript goes to the editor
- Several months of back and forth between the writer and the editor until the manuscript is complete
- The manuscript goes to a graphic designer for internal layout, in addition to the front and back covers and spine of the book
- The completed project goes to a proof reader for one final edit
- Final look from the editor
- The book is sent to the printer and copies are available
All of that aside, the book is currently with my designer, so we are very close to print. I am crossing my fingers for a launch date before Thanksgiving, but we will see! I want the finished product to be the best it can be, so I am trying to be patient and not rush the process. As soon as I have a definite date that copies will be made available, I will let you all know.
Thank you all for your patience and support through this year. I am looking forward to sharing this labor of love with you all very soon!