Even though I've only know Jake for a few years, I feel like I've known him forever. Both he and his parents are some of the most genuine, down-to-earth people I have ever met. Throw in the awesome beard (eat your heart out, Duck Dynasty!), and his love for the outdoors, and it's easy to see why I enjoy hanging out with Jake. He and his Dad, Charlie, have rigged up some pretty great equipment over the years to allow Jake to continue to enjoy accessible outdoor recreation, which just so happens to be my passion, so I am really excited to not only introduce you to my friend, but also to share with you some of the pictures he sent me of his awesome four-wheeler and his hunting set-up. Meet Jake!
|Jake and his parents, Charlie & Pat|
- Tell us a little about yourself?
- Tell us about your disability?
- What is your platform/motto in life?
- What are your favorite activities?
|Jake elk hunting in Hyattville, Wyoming|
- What is something we might not know about you?
- What are your future plans?
- What is the biggest obstacle you have overcome?
- What is the best advice you would give to someone with a recent injury/diagnosis?
- Anything else you would like to share?
P.S.- It's Jake's birthday on the 29th. Happy early birthday, Jake!!!